Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yet somehow, I didn't see a single music video

I have been fortunate enough to be sick all weekend. Normally, I'm all for sitting on my couch, but I think I've left a permanent Kara-sized imprint on this couch.

Thank god I have cable. Did you know there is a new show on MTV entitled "Maui Fever"? It's like The Hills or Laguna Beach. (Wait, isn't The Hills a spin-off of Laguna Beach? I can't keep them straight anymore.) I watched a bit of this Maui Fever, since I was home sick (perhaps with Maui Fever?) anyways. What a stupid show. It wasn't even entertaining - it just made me glad that: 1) I'm not friends with anyone like that; and 2) I don't live in Hawaii. After an episode, I had that same dirty feeling I get after reading Cosmo.

However, after watching many True Life specials on MTV today, I was reminded of how easy my life has been/is. I wouldn't do well as a street racer or a sumo wrestler.

I think I'm going to buy some of these for my condo. I'm also considering buying this chair.

No comments: