Monday, January 29, 2007

I wish I had never learned this

So, I'm still at home, sick. I woke up this morning and felt like I had been hit by a truck. Although, I've never been hit by a truck.....okay, but I have been the catcher during a softball game when someone slid into my knee with her cleats. And that hurt alot. So, let's say that my pain today feels like that.

I'm sitting here, minding my own business, being bored and decide to watch 30 Minute Meals with my least favorite TV personality - Rachael Ray. But whatevs - I'll watch anything. I'm sick.

But then she kept talking about "sammies" and I had no idea what she was talking about until she got out bread. She calls sandwiches sammies? I'm a big fan of abbreviations (but not nicknames), but "sammies" really bothers me.

Also, I almost accidentally watched "A Baby Story" on TLC.

No comments: