Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Only Happy When It Rains or Shines

I woke up this morning and thought, "Today is the day! I'm going to update my.....blog!" and then I cheerfully pranced over to my computer after getting out of the shower. I thought to myself, "I'm going to write about this great spring weather! La tee da!"

And then I procrastinated, watched The Today Show for too long and had to go to work.

And more importantly, I went outside to get to my car. It was so disgusting outside. Completely gray, raining and blah.

This was the weather's way of saying, "Don't you dare be stupid and write about me in your blog. Writing about the weather is lame."

Weather, you're a jerk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have waited until today to write this entry, or even friday, its suppose to be really nice then.

timing is everything...


dab

kara said...

Yet another reason the weather is a jerk. Of course it's beautiful outside the day after I post this.

I'm blessed with awful timing.