Monday, March 26, 2007

I Would Like to Walk on this Sunshine that You Speak Of

I guess I haven't been into the blogging lately. I was also expecting two people to facilitate me not having to write an entry. Neither of them have delivered. I am, of course, pointing the finger of blame at Andy (where is my guest entry?) and Erin (where is the stuff you transcribed? You are a Liar.) [Note: Erin is my sister. She does not read this. That's right - my own sister doesn't read my blog.] I think I deserve some serious snaps for embracing "blog" , by the way.

So, let's see what is new. I haven't had many consumer-related stories lately. I'm actively avoiding calling Sprint back. And I need to call Comcast to downgrade my cable. I still haven't set up my TiVo since I got internet service so I could have a fully-functioning TiVo unit. I need to buy a router.

Well, wait, Sprint did call me today to try to get me to upgrade my account. I said that I didn't want their free phone or cheaper service because I didn't want to renew my contract. The woman couldn't seem to understand why I wouldn't want this Great Deal. I asked for something in writing and she said that wasn't possible. I'm on to you, Sprint.

I'm in physical therapy for my knee. I find the weekly ultra-sounding of my knee to be disturbing and awesome. I do not find my knee pain to be awesome though.

Maria and I walked around Lake Calhoun this evening.

And yes, you're right - I'm not supposed to be taking long walks because of my knee. But come on - who wants to pull me around in a little cart?

2 comments:

Erin L said...

And by picnic time, I mean Wolf Family Reunion.

kara said...

Okay, so, you do read my blog. Now I feel like a jerk.