Thursday, April 12, 2007

You know how I feel about snacks

I'm really not good about posting anymore. Although, I suppose I never had a strict schedule. Maybe I should do that. Perhaps I need more structure in my life.

So, hmmm. Hello.

I've been in a bit of a funk lately. There are many reasons for this funk - financing my impending legal education, my bathroom's plea to be swiffered, the snow in April and other things. I have a plan though. I'm going to swiffer my bathroom this weekend. And it's going to be awesome. And lemon-scented.

Also, I went to Lunds on Tuesday night and avoided Meg's lane.

You know, I think the problem here is that my space bar is broken on my laptop and it's a pain in the ass to type anything. The right side of my space bar won't work, but the left will.

No comments: