Friday, April 13, 2007

We Will Never Knowingly Disappoint You.

Two blog entries in two days?!

I went rollerblading ("inline skating") for the first time this year. It was actually my first time rollerblading since the marathon in September. (Wow, I haven't rollerbladed since before I took the LSAT. Damn you, long Minnesota winter.)

Anyways, rollerblading is definitely my favorite outdoor activity. A fun fact about me (and Katie) is that I've done three inline marathons. Most people hear that, look at me and say, "Really?" and then I say, "Well, it's easier than running."

I forgot how difficult rollerblading is until I went rollerblading around Lake of the Isles tonight after work. First of all, it was 50 degrees. That's less than 70. It was cold. Also, I've been in physical therapy for six weeks and haven't done any cardio in like seven weeks. I only went three miles and I was wishing for a swift and painless death (preferably not by drowning.)

This is the first step towards doing the St. Paul Inline Marathon in August the weekend before school starts.

No comments: