Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh, Land Line

So, I got a home phone. You may have received an email from me with the phone number. In that email, I said that you could call me and be a heavy breather and I'd never know who it was because I don't have caller ID and that I'd be excited every time the phone rang.

Well, the phone rang for the first time last night. I don't think I could have been more excited. I actually jumped up and pretty much screamed "HELLO!?!?!?!" into the phone, but it was a telemarketer. And worse yet, it was a wrong number telemarketer. I talked to them anyways though. And then I kindly informed them that my number is on the do not call list and if they call again, I will report them to the FCC.

So then it rang again. I was a little suspicious since I had just gotten a telemarketer. But it was someone heavy breathing! I have no idea who it was, but suffice it to say, I spent most of the night accusing people of calling me and breathing heavily. So far, you have not stepped forward. I respect that, but I will eventually figure out who you are.

And then the phone rang AGAIN. I was so excited that time that I dropped the phone onto my plant and then it hit my computer...and then I was able to pick it up and say hello and control myself a bit more.

New things are fun!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

Erin L said...

Just because I´m in Mozambique doesn´t mean you get to slack on your blogspot posts. And just because you´re in law school isn´t a reason either. Hmmm?