Saturday, November 3, 2007

So I'm not good at this

Hmm, so my last post was September 25. This does not bode well for my ability to keep up with the rigorous schedule of having a blog. But you know what? I'm going to throw caution to the wind (or maybe into the ocean) and keep blogging.

I was at Target tonight, buying various gift cards, baby presents, things for Erin and fluoride. I've only had to go into the baby aisles at Target twice and they are terrifying. Particularly the aisles with the various onesies and baby hats. Did you know that Target has no baby hats with ears?! After realizing that my colleague had not registered for any hats with ears, I decided it was my duty to buy her one anyways. But no. There were also no tshirts with clever sayings.

When I went to check-out, the cashier was like "So let me guess....you're buying stuff for a baby shower and a wedding" and I volunteered that she was correct, but that I was also buying stuff to send my sister in Africa (I always say Africa because I'm convinced that no one knows where Mozambique is) - she was surprised that they don't have licorice in "Africa." Me too, lady.

Law school is still happening. I have a very strict "two days ahead" schedule for myself. That means that I do all of my homework two days before it is due. It's working out really well, so I recommend it to all of my fellow students. I also recommend my five-color highlighting system. It's a little crazy, but I'm completely dependent on it now.

3 comments:

Mikey B said...

your cashier was an idiot

Unknown said...

My friend definitely received a hat with ears for her baby at the shower. But one of my other friends knit it. She also made a hat with ears for herself.

Which five colors, may I ask?

Erin L said...

Yeah, no one knows where it is. I am getting licorice? you are my favorite sister now...because now I have three sisters all together, mind you. You´ve got competition. I am proud of you and your rigorous highlighting system. That´s so Lynum of you.