Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day Six

I've learned something about myself: I am incapable of writing something every day in this blog. Suffice it to say that Day Five was pretty normal. Much as I expect Day Six to be.

With the glaring exception that I will be in Eau Claire until Sunday. I don't use the internet while I'm in Eau Claire due to my impatience with the dial-up situation. So, if you really want to IM with me about....hmmm....well, I usually IM about what time I should arrive places, so nevermind. You probably won't want to IM with me while I'm in Eau Claire.

The family thrift sale is Friday and Saturday. I plan on taking many pictures. Since my parents are out of town, my sister and I will be running the show. But, in true "my parents" form, my parents already made us the signs to put by the road and left a hand-drawn map of where we should put the signs. My dad also left us with an excuse for not letting people into the house to use the bathroom: "We have another dog and he bites. He's in the bathroom."

2 comments:

Lesla said...

I can just picture him telling you guys that, too. I know exactly how that scene went down. Oh my god, that is so Kim.

kara said...

No one even asked to come into the house. But it's always better to be prepared!