Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lean Cuisine

So, I sent Lean Cuisine an email telling them how much I love their brick-oven-style barbeque chicken pizza. I don't have a copy of it (it was in a web form), but the gist of it was that they had revolutionized my lunch by creating such a wonderful microwavable food. But basically, I was just fishing for them to send me some coupons.

And here is their response:

June 19, 2007


Dear Kara,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about STOUFFER'S® LEAN CUISINE® BBQ-Recipe Chicken Pizza. We appreciate your kind and thoughtful comments.

At Nestlé, we are dedicated to you and your family throughout every phase of your lives. Your feedback is valuable to us, as it helps us to improve our products and services.

With more than a century of experience making the food your family loves, we are committed to providing you with products that live up to your high standards for taste, quality, nutrition and enjoyment - in short, "the very best."

Sincerely,
Katy Homes
Consumer Response Representative

Isn't that adorable?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But wait... did you get any coupons?

kara said...

Not yet. But I only emailed them yesterday....time will tell.

Casey Boyd said...

katie is right. it's only adorable if you get coupons.

Mikey B said...

her name is katie holmes? like...THE katie holmes?

Lesla said...

You should write to Tim's Cascade Snacks and tell them that you're obsessed with their potato chips. I did that on Mike's behalf (poor military member on deployment overseas without proper chips) and they offered me a free case to ship over to him or 12 coupons for free bags of chips. I thought that was pretty awesome.

kara said...

Ya hear that, Lean Cuisine?! Tim's Cascade Snacks obviously knows good customer service.

And I REALLY hope that it is THE Katie Holmes. She moonlights as a LC customer service rep.